ROYMAPLAST S.L® Quality Policy, drawn up and approved by the Management, is defined as follows:
The Management of ROYMAPLAST®, a company dedicated to the manufacture, installation, repair and supply of technical plastics, approaches Quality as a system to economically produce goods and services that meet and exceed the requirements, expectations and needs of the Customer.
ROYMAPLAST® stands out for its extensive experience in the sector as well as for the personalised attention it offers its customers, adapting to their requirements.
In order to achieve an effective implementation, ROYMAPLAST® makes every effort, with the participation of all resources, both human and technical, as well as all ROYMAPLAST® departments.
Due to the present and key importance for the future, Management declares Quality as a priority strategic objective since:
- La Calidad y su mejora es responsabilidad de todos los integrantes de ROYMAPLAST®, empezando por Dirección.
- Quality is a key aspect of competitiveness and, therefore, of survival.
- Quality is achieved not by inspecting, but by planning, executing and reviewing the system. The aim to be achieved will therefore be to prevent and not to correct.
- La Dirección de ROYMAPLAST®, de acuerdo con lo expresado anteriormente, fundamenta la obtención de los objetivos de la Calidad en los siguientes principios:
- Quality means doing things right the first time, aiming for "zero defects".
- Quality and its improvement are supported by a plan for Continuous Improvement of the Management System, in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality implies a continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Management System.
- Quality is oriented towards the fulfilment of all requirements; legal, regulatory and those of our customers through the efforts of the entire organisation.
- Quality and its continuous improvement require the effort of all the people involved, and therefore, Management will dedicate the necessary resources so that, through training, the quality objectives set can be achieved.
- Quality leads us to pay maximum attention to technological evolution and to the possible improvements that new technologies make available to us.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of everyone, so it is essential to take into account motivation, training and communication.
The effective implementation of these principles absolutely requires the support of the management team and the entire workforce, as well as suppliers and customers.
On the basis of this Policy and on an annual basis, Management reviews and approves the objectives for the organisation, in order to establish the organisation's lines of improvement for that period. These objectives are reviewed periodically; similarly, the Quality Policy is reviewed to verify whether it is appropriate to the context and purpose of the organisation, and whether it supports the strategic direction of the organisation.
The Quality Policy is made public for the personnel working in the company, providing the necessary means for it to be understood, understood and implemented. It is also available to all interested parties.
More about our quality policy HERE